„I want to support people in finding their own path to the future. I regard training as the key to this – in Germany and beyond.“
Dr Daniel Büttner
Clients of COLCONS – Corporate Learning Consultants
Trainings throughout Germany and internationally for the following companies and institutions
- BBA – Akademie der Immobilienwirtschaft e.V.
- Berlin Chemie AG
- Berliner Polizei (Berlin Police)
- Bio Company GmbH
- BSR Berlin city cleaning companies
- Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs Berlin
- DKB Deutsche Kredit Bank
- DIHK – German Chamber of Commerce and Industry/ Project VETnet
- E.ON AG
- Gegenbauer® Services GmbH
- GIZ Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit, Namibia
Gegenbauer® is a registered trademark of Gegenbauer Holding SE & Co. KG.
- gsub-Gesellschaft für soziale Unternehmensberatung mbH (gsub Social Business Consultancy)
- G&H Bankensoftware AG – Bancos (Developer for Banking Software)
- HWTK University of Economics, Technology and Culture, Berlin
- IHK Berlin (Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- Media Markt GmbH
- Mercedes-Benz Bank AG
- Emergency service Berlin e.V.
- Siemens AG
- Sparda-Bank eG
- swisscontact – Organisation for the realisation of international development projects
- Takeda AG
- Verlag Der Tagesspiegel GmbH (Publishing house Der Tagesspiegel GmbH)
- Centre for International Peace Operations (ZIF) gGmbH
- Zalando SE
German Chambers and Delegations of Commerce Abroad in
- North Macedonia
- South Africa
- USA (German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern U.S.)
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
02.06.2022 | Melanie U.
Dr. Daniel Büttner knows how LEARNING works and implements this 100% in his seminars. This was, so far, the best live online seminar I have attended.
Very entertaining. Super prepared. Plenty of opportunities to get involved. Great explanations so that the knowledge sticks.
07.04.2022 | Linda H.
An all-around successful seminar, also web-based. Every day was exciting, varied and instructive.
A mentor who implements, clearly and successfully communicates content.
In this sense, thank you very much for this 🙂
09/30/2019 | Patrick
Daniel was a very attentive trainer who, despite the time pressure, took all questions and comments into account.
I was lucky to have him as my coach. He has changed my idea of training, and I am sure it will make a significant impact on dual vocational training in my institution
and the entire country of Kenya.