What are the characteristics of a COLCONS online course?
No “Death by PowerPoint” with a “Voice from the Off”
In COLCONS online courses, you can expect the same quality and performance as in face-to-face seminars. The only difference: participants and trainers are physically separated from each other. Known quality in the other format also means that all participants see each other, intensive interaction takes place and group, and partner work is carried out.
What are the characteristics of the COLCONS Academy?
- The seminars take place in a virtual classroom.
- Big plus: A trainer is present and approachable during the entire seminar. If questions arise, they will be answered immediately.
- The seminar times are from 9:00 am to 4:15 pm.
- The best news is that there is an obligation to use a camera. All participants see and can communicate with each other – just like in a face-to-face seminar.
- COLCONS online courses are also suitable for in-house training for apprentices.
Are there other advantages of the COLCONS Academy?
- Attractive for companies: Employees can also continue their training from their home office or part-time work.
- After completion of the courses, you will get a COLCONS certificate of attendance with a unique signature.
- In contrast to a face-to-face seminar, there is no minimum number of participants. You can register individual employees. From 6 participants in total, the training will be provided.
- There are attractive discounts if more than one employee from a company is registered at the same time.
- You can pay for the courses in installments.