„I want to support people in finding their own path to the future. I regard training as the key to this – in Germany and beyond.“
Dr Daniel Büttner
Clients of COLCONS – Corporate Learning Consultants
Trainings throughout Germany and internationally for the following companies and institutions
- BBA – Akademie der Immobilienwirtschaft e.V.
- Berlin Chemie AG
- Berliner Polizei (Berlin Police)
- Bio Company GmbH
- BSR Berlin city cleaning companies
- Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs Berlin
- DKB Deutsche Kredit Bank
- DIHK– German Chamber of Commerce and Industry/ Project VETnet
- E.ON AG
- Gegenbauer Services GmbH
- GIZ Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit, Namibia
- gsub-Gesellschaft für soziale Unternehmensberatung mbH (gsub Social Business Consultancy)
- G&H Bankensoftware AG – Bancos (Developer for Banking Software)
- HWTK University of Economics, Technology and Culture, Berlin
- IHKBerlin (Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- Media Markt GmbH
- Mercedes-Benz Bank AG
- Niederlausitzer Study Institute for Local Government
- Emergency service Berlin e.V.
- Siemens AG
- Sparda-Bank eG
- Municipality of Falkensee
- Takeda AG
- Verlag Der Tagesspiegel GmbH (Publishing House Der Tagesspiegel GmbH)
- Centre for International Peace Operations (ZIF) gGmbH
- Zalando SE
German Chambers and Delegations of Commerce Abroad in
- North Macedonia
- South Africa
- USA (German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern U.S.)
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
09/30/2019 | Patrick
I was particularly impressed by the mastery of content and
the ability to use appropriate teaching methods to ensure content is very well understood. He has changed my idea of training and am sure it will make a great impact in dual vocational training in my institution
and the entire country of Kenya.
02/17/2020 | Boitumelo M.
I was mostly impressed with how much depth there was when we covered all topics, theoretically and practically.
09/30/2019 | Patrick
I was mostly impressed with how much depth there was when we covered all topics, theoretically and practically. and the entire country of Kenya.